Tuesday, July 23, 2013

It's (not) Thriller Night


I look up 'scared' and this is what google images gives me. Disturbing.
Surprise, surprise, I talked myself out of going to see The Conjuring last night.

I felt like I would probably be murdered.

I have those feelings every once in a while.

Like "If I go into that port a pot, I'll probably be murdered" or

"If I don't get from the car to the house in less than 30 seconds, I'll probably be murdered."

In that particular case, I actually envision the murderers saying "Ok, set the timer. If she makes it, we walk away. If not..*finger across throat gesture*"

So, yeah.

I watch too much TV about murders,death, and people snapping and hitting their spouse with a shovel.

Speaking of death, it's only 9:48 am. How do I still have 7 hours and 12 minutes until this work day is over?

*I literally just put my head on my desk in defeat for a good two minutes*

Anyway,

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment