Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Never saw blue like that before

It's getting tedious at this point, I know.

But I can't stop talking about it.

I love it here so much. I love the sky. I love the trees. I love the sunsets as I walk out of my office at night.

I love the star filled skies at night and the inevitable torrential summer downpours.

If you've never been to PA, you need to get here asap!

Or better yet, wait until fall. Fall in PA is what I think heaven will be like.
There are always these amazing clouds every single night when I leave work. My coworkers probably think I am nuts, standing on the sidewalk, taking pictures of the sky with my ipad.
I have a giant window in my office. It is overlooking the hospital where my Jamesaroni was born. And also a great view of crazy PA summer storms.

This picture doesn't do it justice. It was the most intensely awesome shade of blue EVER.


Lori Ann
p.s.- Today I am doing it- I'm finally going to see The Conjuring. Yikes! 

2 comments:

  1. Pennsylvania's beauty is worth all the hype. I agree with all your Pennsylvania loving posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see PA one day. Your photos are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete