Wednesday, July 31, 2013

That may be all I need

My walk home from church on Sunday and Other Random Stuff:
 A Picture Post
Our church is on a back country road
Raspberries and morning glories?

I love the cathedral trees!
Nothing like a nice, sweaty selfie

My dream house. I wish I had gotten a closer picture. It's got a Mennonite star and everything!
And now on to the random other stuff:

Here is how I am monitoring my workout goals. When I complete either C (cardio) or W (workout) I move it from one side to the other. Pretty sweet, eh?
This is my favorite quote ever. Well, it's my favorite motivating quote, anyway. My room is kinda covered in quotes. And pictures...

Like this. It's my closet surrounded by pictures of my sister's kids (and cats), quotes, and twinkle lights. Yeah..I'm still living dorm style. Because I'm classy like that.


Anyway,

Lori Ann

p.s.- TODAY is Harry Potter's birthday!!! Happy Birthday to the BEST BOOKS EVER WRITTEN!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, nothing weird about all the pictures of the kids.
    That is MY dream house and I LOVE that quote. You are so much like me you could be my sister.

    ReplyDelete