Wednesday, July 17, 2013

And then I don't feel so bad

A few of my favorite things: The (evil) Summer edition.

I figure that I am about 2-3 posts away from Mormon single girl blogger fame. So, people are going to be clamoring to find out what my very favorite summer things are.

Well; you, my faithful readers, will be privileged to hear it first.

Let's do this dance.

1. The fruit mix I am packing every day for lunch. It's watermelon, strawberries, pineapple, and grapes. Best. Lunch. Ever. (unless there are donuts or beefaroni available..that goes without saying)


2. Lightening bugs. Or fire flies. Whatever you want to call them. It's so cool to drive home on my late nights, through the back roads, past farms- it's all twilight and crazy blinking fire flies.


3. Laying under piles of covers with the AC turned all the way up. Illogical, perhaps. But awesome none the less.


4. The smell of grass in summer. It reminds me of playing field hockey. And anything that takes ones mind back to Jersey in the late 90's is a winner.

5. And lastly (and this should come as no surprise to anyone) PA in summer. I loathe the weather but I cannot deny that the rolling hills of corn fields, quaint little farmers markets, and endless miles of trees that are in full bloom and just the right shade of green, are absolutely stunning.


I hope everyone is surviving summer. T-minus 44 days until Sept. 1st!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment