Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Great Laundromat Showdown: Part 2

Well..it's that time again.

Time to evaluate Rockingham County's finest laundromat experiences!

First, take a moment to admire my manifesto..which I hung up in another laundromat!


Now..on to the laundromat.

This laundromat had no name that I could find.

 It is famous, however, for advertising HOT WATER on its front window.

Most people call it the "we have hot water" laundromat.

I can't tell you the unbelievable ambiance of this laundromat.

 I felt like I was at a spa!

 It had bright, colorful walls.

 No threatening signs, high quality washers and dryers,

 SENSOR toilet flushers, a tv, vending machines, video games, and everything else your heart could ever desire.

 It is going to be really difficult for any other laundromat to stack up to this one.

I feel like, no matter where I go, a part of me will always be with this laundromat.

It's my oasis, my safe haven, my calm from the storm.

 Yes, I feel that strongly about this laundromat.

Also, I'm off my psych meds.

 So, yeah..
(just kidding..if I ever got psych meds, I would never go off of them!)

Lori Ann

p.s.- My clients and I have been making movies with the clay creatures we created in arts and crafts..here's a little preview. I'm being a little modest here, but this is PURE GENIUS!

p.p.s.- My sister Danielle said "what was that?" after viewing this..I realize you might need a little background. My clients and I are doing "The Real World: Reidsville". All of our clay creatures live together in a trailer and we are recording their lives...when it stops being polite, and starts getting real. Jim is a vengeful red snowman with horns and no arms or legs, and Billy is a shirtless guy with red eyes and dreads..now that you have a little backstory..enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. The sad thing about that movie is that we all know the "equipment" was purchased with government money. I wish I could classify it as wasteful spending, but compared to everything else the government spends money on this at least provides me with some comic releif.

    ReplyDelete