Thursday, August 12, 2010

Random Random


Do you think telling your clinical supervisor that you wrote a manifesto and put it in a bunch of laundromats is a good career move?
(hypothetically speaking, of course)

Why does everything taste better if I make it in my dad's kitchen?

 Its like some of his cooking magic is in the air and everything tastes better.

Two weeks until Mockingjay comes out.

Gale or Peeta?

 If I can't decide, how will Katniss be able to?

I just realized last week that I am going to miss Jack-Jack's baptism.

 But you know what I won't miss out on??

 Holding his little feet to the fire..you're accountable now, Jackie!!

I am this close to finishing Don Quixote.

 If I finish it tonight, I will put my review up.

Then on to Dante's Inferno...

I keep changing everything on this blog. the header, the font, the colors..I keep experimenting, because I want to get it just right:)

I always thought that my sister's children got their blue blue eyes from Jack, but look!

 They have the same eyes:)

One of my clients thinks she might be possessed.

 I should add " perform an exorcism" to my life goal list.

My sister Erin told me that they are splitting the Deathly Hallows movies where Voldemort gets the Elder Wand.

 3 months and 1 week to go..

Whoever does the Netflix recommendations must be getting high and then just spinning some kind of wheel.

 Although I did see a crazy low budget movie with Jane Lynch playing a drunken housewife.

SO funny.

Lori Ann


3 comments:

  1. Seriously Lor, my life would not be the same without your posts. I am dying about Mockingjay!!! Too bad I already pre-ordered it for my kindle. If I'm going to be completely honest, it was the whole reason I go my kindle. Here's my prediction...someone is going to have to die because I don't see how she could play either boy out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I haven't read any of the Hunger Games books, so I have no comment on that, but Vicki (who's reading over my shoulder even though she knows it's rude) just told me she heard they're splitting Deathly Hallows where Ron comes back. I don't know who she heard it from (oh, she says she heard it from her friend, but I don't know where she heard it...can you trust 9-year-olds with this kind of information?) I just think they shouldn't have bothered to split it. We die-hard Harry Potter fans would totally sit through a four-five hour movie, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would sit through a 10 hour Harry Potter movie and LOVE every minute of it:) I always thought they would end it when they go to Malfoy Manor. Who knows? You haven't read the Hunger Games??? AHHH!! After Harry Potter, it's my favorite series, ranking even higher than Twilight!!

    ReplyDelete