Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It doesn't even matter how hard you try

God is punishing me.

Punishing me for posting possible Mockingjay Spoilers on my blog.

Went to bed at 8pm, set my alarm for 4
 (see, I wasn't even going to be one of those midnight crazies!)

At 4 am, get up, find myself blocked into my parking spot and have to do LITERALLY 30 minutes of inching back and forth, getting out and checking how close I am, backing up until I can slide by this car.
 (I have no idea why they were parked right behind me..jerks!)

Anyway, soo.....its about 4:30 am, I run into my nearest Walmart, grab some grapes, and head for the book section.

You guessed it.

NO MOCKINGJAY.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am currently eating grapes by the handful and denouncing Sam Walton and all of his descendants!!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment