Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas has been cancelled due to a lack of hustle

What started out as my quiet, reflective Christmas in the South has turned into one of the craziest weeks of my life.

It involves:

A surprise visitor

A NICE Christmas dinner

An unexpected trip

A life changing book

A bread bake off

A quest to make a mini snowman with large stick arms

Learning more than I wanted to know about french Canadian soup

The hands down best game of Settlers of Catan

And so much more.

It's going to be a seriously sweet year. I can tell already.

Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. So glad that you had such a wonderful Christmas!!! I need to know what life changing book you read! Do share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to know more about the book. And the soup. And the snowman.

    Please?

    ReplyDelete