Thursday, February 2, 2012

Boring Life Updates

 I was outside yesterday, completing my assessments in the sunshine! More vitamin D, but significantly less professionalism:)
Dinner last night. Salmon again. This time I added fresh lemon juice and garlic and dill. It was really good. 

I spent 2.77 cents on a ginger ale and two yogurts yesterday. Leaving my Frugal February remaining balance at
 97.23

It's GROUNDHOGS DAY!! Look for my update tonight. We're having a ceremony/celebration at work!

Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. Hey Your healthy meals look yummy! I think your February Challenge is awesome! I can't wait to hear the stories of how you make do and improvise. Your a creative gal and I must say a true inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally just saw the last Harry Potter!!!! Can you believe it? I was in too much pain during my pregnancy to sit through a movie in the theater, and then I've been to tired with Clara to stay up and watch it since it came out on DVD. I LOVED IT and pretended you were watching it with me the whole time. Aw, now I'm sad that it is all over :(

    ReplyDelete