Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Greatest Love of All

It's been a weird week. There's a lot I could say, but I won't. This blog has gotten too wordy and tepid for my taste. Which is why I will delight you will some thrilling pictures instead. Let's do this dance!  
 Thomas..my sweet little butter ball. I love Thomas and I proved it to him by feeding him tuna behind my dad's back.
I made this wreath for Eri. Doesn't it look awesome on her door?? 
I finally took the plunge and ate a veggie burger tonight. It wasn't bad. But I may have put just a touch too much ketchup on it, you think? It was; like almost everything else I've discovered since becoming vegetarian, a pleasant surprise. 

So, I'll have to let these thrilling pictures tide you over until tomorrow's blog update. In which I promise not to talk about vegetarianism AT ALL. But I do promise to share my 'so what I'm not married, I'm still a therapist" advice for your love life this Valentines week!!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment