Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leaping Lizards!

I couldn't miss this chance to post on Leap Day. 

I was going to make my clients leap in and out of my office today, but they all just wanted to be serious and talk about their problems and stuff.

Gosh.

Anyway, following in Leap Day tradition, I want to take this chance to propose to any and all of the hordes of single men who are devoted followers of my blog! Let's do this marriage thing!

On a different note, I am getting a teeny tiny glimpse into the life of a mother with this cat. She won't leave me alone to do things, like blog and eat endless bowls of Reeses Puffs. 

Then I feel guilty for not paying her more attention.

Holy Hannah, if this is what pet ownership is like, I don't know how you parents do it!

Speaking of wild and crazy cats... here is your daily Sugar. 

Lori Ann


2 comments:

  1. Yeah..it's not all roses and sunshine!! I step on Buster and Pumpkin alot because there always right under my feet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugar cookie!! She looks like my neighbors cat, who is really gorgeous, but continually gets into my trash! The kittys in Switzerland are hoodlums who run in packs!

    ReplyDelete