Wednesday, February 8, 2012

J..J...Junior

Ok, people..

We are in semi-crisis mode over here.

I; once again, rashly invited my brother to stay at my place for a few days.

I am therapist, right?

I counsel people every single day about improving their communication and building stronger families, etc.

It should be easy for me to have a good relationship with my brother.

But holy Hannah, I become 13 again around Junior. 

He drives me crazy!! He makes so much noise and he's expensive to maintain, and he asks questions he already knows the answer to. 

Most mornings at my apartment are very zen..I'm eating my oatmeal, planning my vegetarian menu for the day, putting on my makeup...

Today, the stove fan is going because Junior burnt something while cooking himself eggs and sausage and there is so much confusion. I tell you one thing, I haven't missed the smell of cooking meat over the last 6 weeks.

*Deep breath*

I'm leaving for work two hours early. 

I can do this with a careful strategy of going to work early and staying late. 

We've got 3 days to go...wish me luck!!

Lori

p.s.- Junior is a very nice guy in reality. This post addresses more that I'm kind of neurotic and enjoy living alone:)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness- hysterical! Tell him I said hello...although he always seemed to prefer Hayley to me!

    ReplyDelete