Monday, February 20, 2012

This time I'm not leaving without you


I have recently become obsessed with the Lady Gaga song "You and I".  I've played it probably 30 times in a row now. I'm always like 1 year behind the trends:)

I ate 4 peach yogurts today. I have no self control when it come to yogurt. Or V8. Or cheerios. Or tin roof sundae ice cream.


You know what I think about a lot? I think about how weird it is that I am as related to my aunts and uncles as my nieces and nephews are to me. I don't even really know them. I wonder what my life would be like if I had an aunt who was like me.


I got a new blue dress for work. I'll post pictures tomorrow! I love dresses and its hard for me to find ones that I like, so this is exciting for me. 


Yesterday I watched 10 episodes of "I Survived" on Hulu. I don't know why, but I love that show. My sister Erin thinks I am crazy to watch it since I live alone. She called my mom to tell on me. 
1 month and 3 days until the Hunger Games comes out!! AHHHHHH!!!


I'm not excited to go back to work tomorrow. I wish I had three weeks off to craft, sleep, and spend time with the muffin babies.


I think I am going to start a new feature on this blog. Maybe something called "Crap I tell my clients" or " Your weekly therapy", or something strange like that. Brace yourselves! 

Lori Ann

3 comments:

  1. I think it would be more interesting if you requested people to post about their problems and then you could respond to those problems in a provisionally-licensed capacity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack, you devil! I am FULLY LICENSED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress, love the post. Sam eats a least 2 cherry yogurts a day. Sometimes he will tolerate strawberry, but he is addicted to cherry. I try to limit him, but there is no stopping that boy! I am so behind in the trends it is not even funny. I told my sister that I really like the song Good Life by Onerepublic and she said, "Ew Jess, that song is so last summer". I cannot help it if the Swiss radio stations only play songs like Tito's "Africa" and "My Angel is a Centerfold". Classics all, but not up to date. I would love to see Hunger Games with you :(

    ReplyDelete