Friday, February 3, 2012

I am an idiot!

Well, seems as good a time to blog as any. Seeing as I am currently trapped in the back parking lot of my office with a dead battery. I don't know why I don't keep up with my car maintenance. Maybe it's so I can drive my dad crazy and have little adventures like this one:)

On a positive note, I do have a whole box of tasty cakes so I probably won't starve:)

Wish me luck!

Lori Ann

*** I arrived home safely after a jump from a rather cute mechanic named Carlos***

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Get yourself AAA- it is the best, especially when you lock your keys in the car. When we first moved to DC I got a flat tire really late at night. I managed to get to a gas station, but the attendant didn't know how to help. I called my dad and he started muttering about the "stupid city life and stupid people who couldn't help me". It was funny.

    ReplyDelete