Friday, October 5, 2012

But I do

I am sure that you can't tell, but we Hinsdale's love fall.

Especially

  Fall in Pennsylvania

 Anyway, I love my sister Danielle's decorations this year!
 (Which; surprisingly, turned out better than my idea for orange twinkle lights and covering everything with black glitter.)




I guess this means I have to bring my A game to decorating my parents house.

 Huh...I don't know if my dad and I are on the same page when it comes to glitter. 

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY FALL!!!

Lori Ann

3 comments:

  1. step your game up - you'll just get slapped down!

    ps jr wants to be involved in the fall decorating - he told me so

    pps i got a coupon in the mail for yankee candle - i know how you love coupons - okay maybe you don't love coupons but you do love candles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister is a decorating genius

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes fall happens to be the very best! Especially in PA!

    ReplyDelete