Sunday, October 7, 2012

I was thinking about her

It's my birthday, people. 


I usually have a list of goals.

I love lists of goals.

 Specifically the list making process.

It's all downhill after that. 

So; in lieu of a long and crazy list...

 hHre is my goal for my 33rd year. 

Every single day, I want to be present, live in the moment, and be happy. 

Like this moment.

I am sitting in the awesome red chair I got at the Goodwill, which is comfortable and perfect for my room.

I am drinking diet coke, which I am back to loving as much as ever.

 And I am listening to "Just a Dream" by Nelly.
 (Which I am re obsessed with after seeing the movie "Pitch Perfect" yesterday)


My dad made me breakfast and everything that man cooks is amazing.

 My parents got me this assortment of fall magic.


In this moment, I am pretty dang happy. 

It's going to be a great year

. I really, truly believe that. 

May your October 7th be as magical as mine!

Lori Ann 

1 comment: