Thursday, October 18, 2012

More than I can say

Random Life Updates
 (on a Thursday for once!)

I shouldn't have stopped my anti- anxiety meds before the election.

What was I thinking?
My new job is AMAZING.

 Everyone is really friendly,

I have a twice as big office
 (with my own printer! It's like being in heaven!),

 I don't really have to work with kids
 (play therapy mystifies me)

 and I am making more money!

I made soup in a pumpkin the other night.

 It was strange, to say the least.

 I'm not the kind of chef that can go off recipe.


I've been giving the cats catnip every day.

 I feel that one or more of them may be victims of seasonal Affective disorder. 

They seem much more relaxed.

 High five to you on that one, Lori.


I know I am all over the place on this entry.

 It's because I'm trying to avoid paperwork.

 But I have important and cool stuff to blog about.

 Like the weird jean skirt I just bought. 

Or my dreams of owning a mini pig.

It's going to happen, people.

 Don't try to sway me with your anti-pork agenda.

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment