Thursday, October 4, 2012

Loving him was red

Oh my gosh,

My week of unemployment is almost up.

A strange week of orientation, being my fake "I'm new here, let me make awkward jokes" self, and adapting to a new schedule is approaching. 

But there is so much I haven't gotten to accomplish in my week of sweet, sweet freedom. 

Here's what I still need to do with the 3 days I have left. 

LORI'S UNEMPLOYMENT LIST

1. Eat spaghettio's straight out of the can

2. Forget what day is is  ACCOMPLISHED TODAY!

3. Start a lot of talk about becoming an artist or a writer.
 But get really invested in day time TV

4.  Finish reading for the love of all that is holy Moby Dick

5. Burn Moby Dick

6.  Make my own Romney/ Ryan yard sign.
 Mostly like the ones they sell.
Just with more glitter.

7. Wear my pajamas out in public DID IT! 

You guys, wow. I didn't realize how much I had done.

I've not just talking a big game, I am living my unemployment dreams!

 2 down, 5 to go. 

In all seriousness though, I have become somewhat disoriented from watching WAY TOO MUCH political coverage.

 I've been in my pajamas for 24 hours. 

I am kinda in love with Mitt Romney.

And I am dying to see what SNL does with the first debate. 

I suspect Big Bird will be heavily featured. 
( cover your kids eyes!! )


Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment