Saturday, October 27, 2012

Even at the height of our revelry...

This blog has been sacrificed to Election Mania.

 I have a two part plan set up for November 7th, once all of the ballots have been counted.

Plan A

 Romney wins!

Rejoice and write patronizing words of comfort on every single one of my democrat friends' facebook walls.

 Plan B

 Obama wins:/

Stay in bed ALL DAY.

 Eat tuna casserole and drink coke- fully sugared and caffeinated coke.

 Avoid all social media.


I have so much to tell you all though.

 Oh my gosh.

 I've got crazy work stories (already), crazy Sugar stories (you know you miss those) and more insane life goals I have little to no intention of actually accomplishing!

 No matter who you support, get out there and vote!
(And remember, Republicans vote on Tuesday and Democrats on Wednesday :)

 Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment