Thursday, August 1, 2013

Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?



Ok, so... yesterday I walked 4 miles on the treadmill. 86 minutes. Not the best time, I know.

But, it's twice what I usually walk and I did half of it on an incline.

Luckily for you, the paparazzi took this picture. Or maybe Danielle showed up to do her crazy fast elliptical workout and I screamed "take a picture of me for my blog!"- it could be either scenario, we'll never know for sure.

And while this is possibly the LEAST flattering picture of me I have ever seen (my arms...holy hannah, my arms!) I felt like it was important to put it up.

Because I am working really hard. I've lost 129 lbs from my all time high.

And TSC is all about celebrating success, baby!!

The next walking/running pic you will see of me is of me wearing ONE OF THOSE NUMBERS on my shirt (I am a little excited for that, if you can't tell) in the COLOR RUN on Oct. 5th!

Feel free to leave your jealous comments in the space provided below:)

Lori Ann


4 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! You are doing such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would give anything to do the color run with you! (Except, realistically the price of a plane ticket and admission to the race.) But if we lived within even 200 miles of each other, I would force you to let me come along! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a huge accomplishment!! I have told you this before, but I've always admired and been inspired by how you set goals, big and small, and set out to achieve. You've accomplished so many great things. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete