Tuesday, September 17, 2013

And fall in love with strangers

You guys, it's only 3 days away from OFFICIAL fall!!!!
 (the equinox, yo) 

Where we will once again attempt to make an egg stand on end, but that's not important now.

What is important is... 

FALL GOALS 2013!!
(everything I want to do before Thanksgiving Day)

1. Get fall in PA pictures of my sister's kids

2. Get a bike and ride it to and from church until it gets too cold

3. Make low fat soup in a pumpkin

4. Watch Disney's Halloween treat while drinking apple cider

5. Make my own apple cider

6. Dress up for Halloween

7. Run a 5k (already signed up for Oct. 5th!!)

8. Sleep under the stars on Halloween night
(I've had this on my bucket list for years!)

9. Learn to make at least 2 new fall themed crafts

10. Find and explore a place in PA that I've never been
(preferably an Amish place!)

Ok, people. Let the fall magic begin!!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment