Sunday, September 15, 2013

when you're missing home

Ok, so today I made mini pumpkin cheesecakes. 

Which is a little bizarre as I despise pumpkin flavored things.

It just makes me happy to bake them in the fall:) 

Here is your step by step tutorial in making not exactly homemade mini pumpkin cheesecake:) 

Step 1: Obtain the mix


 Step 2: Look on the back for the alternative recipe


 Step 3: Mix the crust and press into individual cupcake tins and a pie pan.

 Get into a fight with your dad about the best way to put the crust in the cupcake tins.

 Also, keep your cat away from pans.


 Step 4: Mix up the pumpkin stuff in the kitchenaid.

 Ignore comments such as "is it supposed to look like that?" and "did you follow the recipe?"


 Step 5: Get someone who knows how to pour level to pour the cheesecake filling over the crust


 Step 6: Bake 40 minutes and then add topping and bake 5 more minutes.

Get rid of stuff you don't like in the fridge to make room for it to chill.

Goodbye, broccoli.


 Step 7:  Wonder why it doesn't look like the one on the box??? ")


You're welcome, people. 

Here are a few other random photos to make your Sunday even more thrilling!!


 My dad and sister got me this sparkling Eiffel Tower from Paris.

It is magical.


 My hair is getting to a weird place.

Also, I still need to dye it brown/black.

 I always go darker in the fall.


 This little thing is so sweet.


 Dad versus his true protege.

 I'm not sure who I am more scared for in this picture.


 Eagles football with my parents.

 I asked my mom to "hold Sugar up in triumph".

 My dad kept saying "will you stop harassing that cat?"


My mother has never been a big Eagles fan.

Until she watched Silver Linings Playbook.

These are the crabby patties she made in tribute to that evil, evil film. 

I feel inspired by life again, people.

 Either I am spiraling into a manic phase or it's fall in PA, baby!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment