Sunday, September 22, 2013

Standing there by a broken tree

Another Random Picture Post
My hair is officially brown/black.

 Now I need to start doing something with it. 
This is the sweetest, strangest cat known to man

. He is hanging out in my room frequently
Katy and James, super supportive of Elly during her soccer game.

 Here they are pretending to be cats.
T and D. They're like gangsters, they cover all the angles so no one can sneak up on them:) 
Elly scored a goal! Danielle was lifting her up into the air in triumph! Go, Elly, go!
I am obsessed with my new pumpkin sweater. Obsessed. 
I spent most of the weekend baking.

 It was fall and festive and it made me so happy. 
Making apple cider for the lazy!

 Step 1- Get some apples, yo.
Step 2: Core them with something awesome like this.

 Try it out on things that aren't apples.

 Live to regret it. 
Step 3: Add this step just because a bowl of sliced apples looks nice and domestic-y
Step 4: Blend all the apple slices.

 Sacrifice a rubber spatula to the process of shoving the apples down into the blender.
Step 5: Behold the pureed apples- then strain with a cheesecloth or really fine strainer 
Step 6: Make about 12 ounces of cider from about 12 apples.

 Ask your dad to try it out.

 Tell him he has failed you as a parent when he says,

 "It's a little thick, you should really try a blend of different apples". 
Me and the Sugar shaker.

  I like this picture because I look vaguely menacing.  
The fall festival dinner table! 
The kids fall festival table!!

It has been a crazy weekend.

 I have gotten every single thing done on my to do list. 

Which happens NEVER.

Also, I have lost about 10 lbs in the last two weeks.

YES!

I am not that far from being thin enough to go sky diving!!

Happy first official day of fall and may you have the best autumn ever!!

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. Look at you slimming down! You look AMAZING! And I like your new hair too! Go Lori :)

    ReplyDelete