Tuesday, September 24, 2013

No one sees her at all


So, for every self righteous blog update about my awesomeness, there comes a corresponding crash.

Yesterday was five mile Monday.

Today has been "sleep through my personal training appointment, eat eggs and toast and pretzels for breakfast, almost arrive late to work" Tuesday.

My room is a mess. I haven't gotten anything on my to do list done yet.

Oh man.

I need to get back in gear.

The only silver lining to this disastrous morning is that I have felt so off kilter.

Slumped down on the couch, watching the news, eating eggs and toast, I felt awful.

And that is what my mornings used to be EVERY DAY.

Eating crap for breakfast, lolly gagging around until I had to run out the door.

My old routine is no longer comfortable to me.

I didn't enjoy it. I don't miss it.

I missed walking today.

I even missed my evil trainer.

So...

Who's up for working out tonight?

Lori Ann

1 comment: