Sunday, September 8, 2013

You choose, you learn

As you know, I've been helping out to watch my sister's children while she is in Paris.

 Here is the latest update in the week of my life I like to call

 " I think I might be legitimately going nuts.

 Like for reals" 
I did Katy's hair for school.

 ha ha.

 Danielle's going to have to so some damage control from this week of outfits and hair! 

The teachers may have already called child protective services.
I wish their whole childhood was like this picture.

 But alas, every moment like this is followed by a screaming fit.

  "Jack! You stole my poptart! I'm going to kill you!!!!" 
Elly got up and put her soccer uniform on at 6:30 am.

 Intense thy name is Elizabeth Mae. 
Nana Terry made a celebrity appearance at the game
We played another round of 'Chopped'.
 (Don't worry- there is video this time)

 James made this chocolate ice cream and sour patch kids combination.

 He called it "the island of mud"

 Everyone else called it "cat puke". 

He is an innovator- you have to give him that. 

A risk taker. 

Some risks just don't pay off.

And my guess is most risks involving sour patch kids don't pay off.
ANYWAY
We all pitched in to help Uncle Dave clean the taekwando studio

After a long and crazy day with the kids, I got this package of fall scented bubble bath and lotion from my sister Erin!

 Thanks, Eri!

I am wearing the sweet cinnamon pumpkin right now and I feel SOOO happy.
I stole this from my friend Sarah's blog.

 I thought it was a cool quote- displayed on her equally cool, handmade cork board.

 I would totally stalk her if only she didn't live on the other side of the world!

OK, so the Chopped video should be up by the afternoon. 

That should give you all something to look forward to during church:) 

Lori Ann

4 comments:

  1. Oh yay! I think it's only fair that you take some of my quotes as I keep stealing all your craft ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, the island of mud intrigues/scares me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd think sour patch kids and chocolate ice cream would be perfect, right? I was thinking maybe we had stumbled onto a million dollar idea... And then I tasted it...

      Delete
    2. Also, your comments are hilarious:)

      Delete