Monday, September 16, 2013

I feel so far from where I've been


Today was one of those days where fate conspired against me. 

I set my alarm for 6 am so I could get up, go walking, and go buy healthy snacks  for the week.

So, of course it was raining (like cold, depressing rain) when I walked out the door.

And my bedroom smells like applepumpkin (that's an actual scent) candles and Sugar was sleeping on my bed and it looked so warm and comfortable.

So, guess who wore their dad's ugly yellow rain coat and walked three miles in the rain?

That would be me.

Also, my grand total of weight loss is now 133 lbs.

For me, being healthy is about making choices every single day.

 And not letting the fact that it's Monday, or it's raining, or your bed has never looked so comfortable stand in your way.

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. Victory!!!!! Thank you for sharing. Reading this makes me 10x more likely to get up and work out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete