Friday, September 20, 2013

Everything on her list


I can't stop listening to this for some reason.

Maybe because I am in a slight manic phase right now.

 Or more likely because it's fall.

And I feel so energized in the fall.

I've walked every single day this week.

Most mornings at 6:30 am.

 I've met with my trainer twice.

 For two torturous sessions where he literally laughs when I almost start crying.

 I got 30 discharges done at work yesterday.

I feel like I can get anything done that I want to.

 And this weekend I am going to make my own apple cider and bake something and go to the movies and sit on the porch under the stars and finish reading Moby Dick for the love of all that is holy.

 I just feel really happy to be alive right now.

Happy and excited for the next few months of chilly weather and holiday traditions and (hopefully) getting into better shape.

 I'm at a total of 136 lbs lost.

 When I get to 200 total I am having the biggest party ever and then going sky diving:)

 Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment