Friday, September 13, 2013

I'm still awake

One of my clients gave me a "Just for Today" bookmark.

It says this:


I really like the first section. The "I can do something for 12 hours.." thing.

I think I will repeat that to myself to get through work today.

I'm so tired.

In 8 hours and 21 minutes I will be done.

 I can go home, put on my pajamas, watch the news and then spend the rest of the night under the covers, re-reading the Deathly Hallows.

And then we will have a fall weather, beautiful weekend.

 I feel like maybe baking something and making a fall craft and staying up to see the stars.

Sounds magical.

8 hours and 20 minutes.

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. How good is that? "Just for today I will be agreeable". Imagine if we all did that at once. I think we'd all be happier.

    Be sure to post pictures of your crafting and baking!

    ReplyDelete