Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A bonnet for your mommy

Easter 2014.
 An emotional photo journey....

 Ok..it's not really that emotional. Some might call it a 'slightly mind numbing because I don't really know these children' photo journey. 
The kids took their egg decorating very seriously. There was glitter. There was insanity. There was experimental coloring. I felt like I was in some kind of hippie retreat. 
All leading to this delightful mix of egg bandits
The hunt. Which was somewhat free of conflict. Well, physical conflict. Of course, there was emotional conflict. :) 
Eating candy and counting eggs. I do this every weekend. Why wait for Easter?
Look at the freckles on this handsome thing!!! And yet he runs from my kisses. Something about "I'm ten now". Where is my sweet baby James? 
The Easter Dress. No one actually said it at church but I'm pretty sure most people thought it was demure but edgy.

Anyway, that was Easter 2014.

Not featured:
Jack-Jack- who thinks he is too old for pictures.
The bunny cake I made. Because I know it will be stolen and plastered all over pinterest.I'm still working on the patent.
Easter dinner at the Monroes'. Both a literal feast as well as an emotional one. Wait..no. It wasn't really an emotional feast.


Anyway, tomorrow the story of my life continues.

Missionary work. The bipolar intervention. 9/11. And 2 marriage proposals!!

Lori Ann


p.s. Easter was on 4/20 this year! Kind of appropriate with all the Easter candy and big dinners. My family acted like it was just Easter. Because they aren't edgy like I am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment