Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Never can, never will, so




It just doesn't feel right to me unless I put up some random selfies. This one is in tribute to my new DARK BROWN NOT BLACK hair. Some say it looks goth. In the words of my brother in law- haters gonna hate:)

I am going to do another half marathon on August 24th. I wish they all weren't on Sundays. I sometimes feel like this a moment when I have to choose between a good choice (improving my health and goal setting) and a better choice (being at church to renew my covenants).

Conference was epic.

I used to have a strong desire to be an edgy Mormon. Now I find edgy Mormons to be boring.

Today is day 2 of my no sugar diet. Well, it's actually an all liquid diet. Remember the one my nutritionist approved but I was never able to stick to? That one.

Prepare for rambling posts over the next couple of days as I go into extreme sugar and carb withdrawal :)

I walked 3 miles in the rain this morning. I felt like Joan of Arc. Minus the being burned at the stake thing. And the changing the world thing.

Wish me luck! (my next appointment is here)

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. It's black.....it matches your black shirt....or is that all of a sudden dark brown???? LOL.......hmmm...love these little rambling confessions that you blog about, but do not tell me until I see you walking down the hallway with your glass.....

    ReplyDelete