Friday, April 6, 2012

And the sky is gray


You guys, I just had the best dream ever!

And you know how much we all love listening to the rambling details of another person's dream.

So..tell me what Freud would think of this.

1. It was set in the future..I think.

We were all in some fancy high rise office building.

2. We were at war with each other and I think we were on the "good side" but George Washington was bombing us.

 No one wanted to believe he would do it, but he did.

 He also sent a lot of people in jet suits to surround the building with guns.
(they were hovering right outside our windows on the 50th floor)

3. Thomas Jefferson was on our side.

I had a lengthy conversation with him while he was in the bath.

He told me to run into his private bathroom to grab the Constitution, which we needed for our battle plans.
 (he looked like Ben Franklin..but clearly identified himself as Thomas Jefferson)

4. Right after the bombing started we all sat down to Christmas dinner with Chuck Norris.

 He gave us the gifts that were meant for the soldiers outside in the jet suits.

 I was kind of mad because all I got was a dollar store empty tin and copy of the second season of Little House on the Prairie.

5. My dad showed up and was kind of offended that Chuck had gone ahead and carved the Christmas turkey.

Chuck let him hang up a lighted wreathe and that seemed to make him feel better.

6. We finally started fighting back against the jet suit people.

Well, first we stole all the hidden money in the building but then we
(and by "we" I mean everyone else..I was hiding with Thomas Jefferson- who was still in a bathtub, but this one was filled with mud)

 started doing this coordinated shuffle dance which threw them off and gave us a chance to shoot them out of the sky.

Like I said...best dream ever.

So interesting, right? 

I solemnly swear never to blog in the middle of the night again!

Lori Ann

p.s.- Why doesn't google images have anything for "Thomas Jefferson in a bathtub" ?

Your daily Sugar

2 comments:

  1. Lol! That is quite the dream, aren't dreams nuts?? Nothing ever makes sense but I love em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best.dream.ever. (this is Danielle)

    ReplyDelete