Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hummus is the new black

I am feeling fairly incoherent these days.

 Which is why I am doing ANOTHER random post. 

Don't act like it's getting old..you know you love it!


 As promised I had hummus for lunch today!!!

 It was AMAZING.

Sweet, sweet hummus- where have you been all my life?


 Sugar, Sugar..'

.I got her some catnip today and she keeps racing across the room, stopping, and then pouncing on nothing.

At least one of us gets to get high.


 The infamous rainbow pancakes I made with the kids.

 It was a wonderful celebration of gay..umm, Irish pride.
 (you know, the leprechaun and the pot of gold and all that?)


 Danielle and I saw this old mill when we were driving through the back hills.

There are so many things like this where we live.

 After seeing the Colosseum and Notre Dame and everything else,

 I still find American history to be the most fascinating and beautiful.
Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment