Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A non sweet post

I can't think of a coherent theme for tonight's blog. 

I try to limit myself to two posts a week about my cat.

I know the people want more, but seriously, we all need to pace ourselves. 

So, instead of blogging about the evil Sugar cookie...

Here are my random thoughts for today

 April 3rd 2012

 A crazy sunny day in Chester County, PA.

1. I tried hummus for the first time today.

HOLY FREAKING HANNAH..it was AMAZING.

 For the rest of my life.. the week I am having hummus on pita bread for lunch.

Boo-yah!


2. Did you know that, in Maryland, it's illegal to go through your husband's pockets while he is sleeping?

It's also illegal to mistreat oysters and throw bales of hay out of second story windows.

You're welcome.

I know I saved at least a few of you from a few nights in county up in Maryland with this timely legal reminder!



3. My parents called me on their way to a Phillie's game.

When did they become the teenagers and I,
the parent?

 They dragged me to a midnight showing last week and today called to taunt me with their activities while I was working at my office.

Aren't these supposed to be their golden years of blessed peace and rest?


4. Sugar officially likes mac and cheese.

 But only the spiral kind.
(Like mother, like daughter!)


5. I've been taking a lot of cat advice from my clients.

It can't be a bad thing.

It's not like mine and Sugar's relationship could get MORE dysfunctional.


6. The Pennsylvania sky is always so beautiful to me.

 I was driving home late tonight; at almost 9 pm, and it wasn't fully dark.

The sky was layers of the most stunning

 indigo

blue.

 I miss the sky the most when I am away.


In tomorrow's post I will reveal my Easter plans...which will not include any of the following: 

1. Easter egg hunting with Junior

2. Watching Junior Easter Egg hunt

3. Listening to stories about Junior Easter Egg hunting.

4. Eating ham.

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment