Thursday, April 26, 2012

No Comment

I haven't commented on any one's blog lately. 

I feel bad about that because there are a million things I usually want to say. 

But; fellow bloggers, know this..

I am obsessively reading your blog, even if I don't comment!

Tomorrow I am going to update you on my new BFF Jennie and how she is a bad influence on me. 

She convinced me to call out of work at midnight, forced me to let her dye my hair, painted my nails a shade she called "hooker red", made me listen to an entire Weezer album, and got me addicted to playing Rock Band.

She routinely criticizes both my baking and my Spanish accent. 

It's kind of a friendship made in heaven. 

Anyway,

I will leave you with; instead of your daily Sugar, a picture of Sugar's latest work.

.\ She was mad because I wouldn't give her any pizza. 



Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment