Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Word Up

Ok, so..

I have come up with a plan to live in my car from August to December.

To both save a ton of  money and confront my fear of homelessness.
 (I am pushing all of my clients to confront their fears this week)

I think its a brilliant plan.

My mom keeps saying "No, absolutely not".

I think she is jealous that she didn't think of it first.

I am writing about weird stuff because I am so tired lately.

I think I have seasonal affective disorder.

I loathe summer and as it gets closer I feel more and more exhausted.

And then, on that first real day of fall, when the leaves are starting to fall and the wind is chilly, it's like I wake up and am SO happy and energized.

Anyway, if these are my only problems then I am a lucky girl indeed.

Word up.

Lori Ann

Your daily Sugar

1 comment:

  1. Will Sugar be shacking it up at Evelyn Lane and indulging in the all-day-buffet if you live in your car?

    ReplyDelete