Friday, April 20, 2012

I'm only me when I'm with you

Dudes, what's up?

I have been going out a lot lately. Kind of leaving my hermit existence behind. In the process I've also been neglecting Sugar. Which makes her angry and leads to stuff like this. 


So, anyway, tonight I was hanging out with my friend Jennie, her boyfriend Jake and their friend Susan. All of them are extremely hilarious and after watching the new Footloose we were feeling super inspired. Which  led to us making duh..duh...duh...

Our OFFICIAL SPRING/SUMMER 2012 TO DO LIST!

1. Go to a evangelical church. (not in mockery, but for the experience)
2. Go LARPing. (Live Action Role Playing)
3. Susan has a personal goal to hook it up with her manager 
4. Dance all night 
5. Steal Mr. Squeakers (our friend Amanda's cat) back from her ex-boyfriend and his new weirdly older girlfriend.
6. Take artistic pictures. Like one of us posed as a tree, while someone else in the picture cries- you know, those pictures that everyone pretends that they get.
7. Go to Harry Potter World. Not sure if this is going to happen but super excited that Susan loves HP as much as me!
8. Jennie has a goal to read all the HP books. Or else our friendship is over!
9. ******************************** (cannot be listed- don't worry, it's not illegal. Just slightly immoral)
10. Karaoke
11. Help the Elderly
12. Resolve our childhood issues (Jennie, Susan, and I are all therapists and Jake's mom is a therapist)
13. Go to a concert (anyone but Santana)

So, yeah. It's going to be one crazy summer. I will keep you posted as we accomplish all of the above!!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment