Tuesday, April 10, 2012

For my Frenemies

Word has it that recently there has been some unrest amongst the 10 and under set.

They claim my blog is "boring". 

cough ..Cannon..cough

Well, there is a lot of things this blog is. It is: awkward, poorly written, self obsessed, not socially relevant, lacking in pictures of me in cotton dresses, a tedious chronicle of the minuate of my bizarrely uninteresting life, a tribute to my emotionally unbalanced cat, a scrapbook of weird photos of my sister's offspring...oh yes, it is all of those things and more...but the one thing it isn't is boring. 

I guarantee you that almost everyone that reads this blog is either laughing hysterically, crying bitterly, shrieking in either joy or pain, sobbing as their heart breaks, or perhaps slowly giving in to the inevitable rage that jealousy of my life inspires in others. 

No, but no one, should be reading my blog and saying "eh". 

So, instead of my usual 'blah, blah, blah', today I am going to be talking about a few topics that all kids love. Here we go..

Topic # 1- Eating healthy!

I have been a vegetarian for 100 days! Yay for me. I only miss barbecued ribs and chicken nuggets. Also, I am doing a 48 hour juice fast today and tomorrow. Today was intense.


Topic # 2- Investments

I am thinking of saving up for a nice camera. My iphone is great but I want to take weird artsy photos and make my eyes much bluer than they really are. 


Topic # 3- Crafting

My subway art continues to be abysmal. I don't think I have even one hint of artistic sensibility in me. Que tristeza.


Ok, well I hope you like all the new excitement, children. Buckle up for tomorrow when we will discuss mental illness and the costs of pet care. 

Lori Ann 

3 comments:

  1. Turns out your blog isn't boring and in fact I'm always sad when the each post ends. keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are my favorite person in the world. The end. The only problem I have with your blog is that while reading I have a comment for everything, but then I forget when I am typing my comment. Lame! Do you have a Panera Break by you? Look it up. My FAVORITE sandwich is the Mediterranean Veggie. It has tomato bread, hummus, feta and a slew of veggies. Oh it is good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also meant to tell you that the "egg hunt with junior" bit had me laughing for days!

    ReplyDelete