Sunday, April 15, 2012

One way or another

I had some of my favorite work friends over last night for a sleepover/crafting party.

We ate pizza and Easter candy and had way too much.... caffeine?? 

Or something.

Anyway, 

We had face paint, crocheting, friendship bracelets, and adding goals to my friend Sandy's bucket list.
 ( pictured below)

It was pretty festive.

 We didn't really go to sleep until 5 am.
 (and all of us are in our thirties)

Anyway, she must have gotten really tired because when we woke up and looked in Sandy's bucket list book, the following goals had been added. 

HUG A MIDGET 
 SMACK THAT
LEARN TO USE UM CHUCKS? 
BELIEVE IN THE LEPRECHAUN 
 DANCE WITH HOPE
RUN WITH RAINBOWS 
 RAH
LISTEN TO THE OCEAN

My favorite one is "rah".

 Not sure what that goal is all about.

I think this is the first sleepover I've had in about 15 years.

It was completely epic.

 I will be featuring my craft creations in the next post. Don't be jealous!

Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. I am jealous. I am very jealous. I demand to be invited to your next sleepover. (And I demand that it be in Utah so that I can attend.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so going to be there. I cannot imagine the awesome element you would add to the friends I have here. They would adore you!!

    ReplyDelete