Friday, April 13, 2012

No se

Ok, so for the last couple of years I haven't really gone out in the sun during summer.

 One, because North Carolina was hotter than Hades. 

Two, because I'm a vampire.

 Just kidding.

 But not really.

Anyway, then my doctor told me that I was Vitamin D deficient. 

Every day (without rain) since I have made it a point to get out in the sun for at least 30 minutes. 

Which leads me to my point.

 I've always been jealous of my mom and both my sister's skin.

 They all have radiant, clear amazing skin.

 And Erin and my mom have really cute freckles.

 Which I've never had before in my life. 

Until now. 

These are freckles, right?


I took like 12 pictures today
(I believe that's the official narcissism threshold!)


 Trying to figure out if they were freckles


Or not.

As you can see, my life is consumed by important matters of self reflection. 

Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. i know you are not jealous of my skin, but didn't want to be rude. Listen, anymore head shots and I will have to call you CJane (or LAnn).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or has it become apparent that I stalk your blog every day by all the comments I have posted? You have beautiful blue eyes! Keep the headshots coming!

    ReplyDelete