Monday, June 10, 2013

I want you to stay


Sour Krout. Because no post is complete without a cat picture

Random Life Updates

I have to see my doctor in about 30 days. And I want to impress him with my weight loss.So; starting today, I am instituting a 30 lbs in 30 days challenge. I was at the gym before 6 am this morning. It's getting weird in my world, yo.
(On a side note: I would be happy with 5 lbs in 30 days. I am just trying to set impossible goals so I can justify crashing on day 7 and binging on cookie dough)

On what I am sure is a completely unrelated note, I am almost falling asleep in my chair. I'm eating fat free tuna salad on crackers to try and wake myself up. It's not working.

It's the 150 anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg next month. Guess who is going to see some reenactments?? WE ARE! (By "we" I mean me, Danielle, and my evil nieces and nephews!) We are getting a hotel with a pool, doing the family friendly activities they have, showing the kids some monuments, and immersing my four favorite young Americans in our amazing PA history.

Tonight is my first night running a teen Asperger's social skills support group. There are going to be lollipops and scavenger hunts.

On what I am sure is a completely unrelated side note, it's weird how I run my sessions and groups kind of like church activities or Sunday School. I've only had 2 clients that have turned out to be LDS and they recognized me as a Mormon almost immediately. Weird, eh?

This tuna was not a good idea.

Protein, Lori. Protein.

Why can't they make protein that tastes like cookie dough? Or pringles? Or gummi bears? Come on, people. Let's make this happen.

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment