Thursday, June 13, 2013

Taurus, pisces rising is a very good sign


Behold, the Katy Cat.
(who was allowed to play in the rain,mud, and paint today- a rare indulgence from my sister who likes to keep her kids scrubbed and shining like the top of the Chrysler building!)

The other day I overheard a conversation that Katy was having with their family cat, Willow. (who some people call Snarfus..yes, they are still debating her name 2 years later)

Anyway, she is crouched down, petting the cat when I hear the following:

"I can see that you are sad about your parents. But...they're dead"

I swear to heaven above that is what she said to Willow/Snarfus (who shall be known from here on as "Snarow")

Oh strange Katy Cat, medium to household cats everywhere..what would we do without you?

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment