Friday, June 21, 2013

Ray, the next time someone asks you if you are a God, you say YES!

Sometimes, when I get bored at work, I go back through my own blog (like a narcissist) rereading and laughing at previous posts and tearing up at all of my heart felt tributes.

All of that is true- except the tearing up part- I'm not that much of a narcissist.

Anyway, today I decided to rummage through my sister's blog and see what she was doing 4 years ago around this time.

 I found this!
It's Gozer the Destructor and the One Sock Bandit!! Arent' they precious?

I loved Elly at this age- she had such a squeaky voice and was starting to show her super competitive, crazy side.

 I feared Katy at this age. This was when she started to be able to break me. I would babysit for an hour or two and she would destroy so much, so fast, I usually ended up laying on the floor, crying like a little girl.

Sometimes I have the thought that they are still out there.These smaller, crazier versions of my nieces and nephews.

I just have this feeling that one day I will go to Walmart and find 3 year old Elly hula hooping, baby Jack smiling that blindingly perfect smile, baby James; with his large head, lolling about in the cart, and little Katy, knocking stuff off the shelf and shrieking with glee.

Anyway, my point is that this picture made me smile AND realize how fast time is flying by.

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment