Monday, March 10, 2014

And never back down


My goal is to get to the gym by 5:30 am tomorrow. 

I don't want to go. 

I don't want to ever step on another treadmill again.

I don't want to mutter under my breath when OF COURSE someone chooses the treadmill next to me even though there are like 20 free ones. 

I just don't want to do it. 

Which is why, almost every single night, I google the exact same thing. 

"Motivation to go to the gym"

Sometimes song lyrics get me to the gym. Sometimes it's pictures of my nieces and nephews. Sometimes it's seeing some ALMOST definition in my calves.

But on days when none of that works- it's google and weird motivational posters. 

Wish me luck. T-minus 7.5 hours until I am on that treadmill.

Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Wishing you a quiet gym and a good playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl......I'll see you soon.....it's going to be a beautiful day today......Spring is on it's way...

    ReplyDelete