Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pass you by


Here are some things you NEED to know about my life at this very moment.

Katy puked at the Wawa this morning.

I felt so bad for little Katy.

 She is really a trooper and handled herself well in a difficult situation.

I, on the other hand, am most likely going to be picked up by CYF any time now.

As she is puking, I am in line, surrounded by wild children, I am yelling "puke into your shirt", while wearing my sweats and a stained t-shirt and you know what I am buying???

Donuts and red bull.

I like to keep it classy, people.

Next thing you NEED to know is that DIVERGENT is actually coming out TONIGHT!

 I am going to the 9:30 showing.

 It's going to be epic!!

It's gotten bad reviews on Rotten Tomatoes but how bad can it really be?

 Wait..didn't I say the same thing about Mortal Instruments...?

It's going to be a wild night, either way!

I am having my second pizza party of the week today.

Group therapy and pizza just go together.

 Like individual therapy and alcohol.

 Or individual therapy and jelly beans.

Or individual therapy and pictures of my cat.  

But on the up side, I won't have to run any groups until MAY!!

My DSM-V should be arriving in the mail today.

 I can hardly wait!!

I just want to lay on my office floor and sleep.

 Or cry.

 Or eat jelly beans.

But these evals are NOT going to complete themselves.

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. I've started reading Divergent! Let us know how the movie is (it comes out mid-April here). Good luck with those evals!

    ReplyDelete