Monday, March 31, 2014

Do you have the time


So, in the grand tradition of being an uninspiring marathoner, allow me to tell you about life since the marathon
 (it's been about 20 hours)

My whole body hurts.

 I feel like I've been hit by a bus.

The thought of walking
 (much less running!)

 a single mile makes me feel very anxious and tired. 

I think the post race euphoria will set in eventually. 

Like in maybe a week. 

When it all feels like a dream.

I still feel kind of deep down cold from all the icy rain. 

I am SO GLAD I took today off from work. 

The only thing on my agenda is lunch with Michele and lounging around.

 And getting new sneakers. 

And cleaning the bathrooms. 

And maybe giving Sugar a bath. 

And watching the Blacklist!

So yeah..exciting post marathon day ahead :) 

Thank you for listening to me whine!!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment