Sunday, March 16, 2014

Our song

Today was an amazing day in a lot of ways. 
I got to take these monkeys to the park for 45 minutes.

 We had to leave before frostbite set in. 
I got back on a swing for the first time in probably 20 years.

 This year I have sledded, got on a swing, and a few million other things that delight me to no extent.  
(ignore that I am dressed like an umpa lumpa.)
I don't normally take pictures in Sacrament Meeting.

 But I had to capture the look on the Kat's face.

 She is so funny. 
I know you've been missing the selfies.

 That's my work badge picture in the middle.

 From about 18 months ago.

 Hopefully in 18 months, one of the outside ones will be the new middle picture!

What made today the most amazing was the brief talk I had with my branch president.
(kinda like a pastor but volunteer)

I've always known that God hears my prayers and watches out for me.


 I know that.

 I see His hand in my life every day.

But I felt like what President Adams said to me was really God speaking directly to me.


 I think I've only ever had one or two moments like that in my whole life.

It was amazing.

So, ending on an emo note again. 


Yikes.

I think we've used up our emo quotient for the entire year and it's not even April.

This time two weeks from now I will be done a 1/2 marathon.

Wish me luck as I train HARD over the next two weeks!

Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. Wait, what do you mean by "normally don't"? :) (I mean this in a nice, fun tone)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try and pace myself on the in church picture taking:) I also choose happiness, not sugar!

      Delete