Sunday, March 2, 2014

I close my eyes

Yesterday was a very important day in our family.

It was Elizabeth Mae Monroe's baptism day!!

I just know that when Heavenly Father looks down on Elly, He is SO proud. 

She is beautiful, strong, brilliant, and amazing in every single way. 

She inherited everything that is good and fierce and wonderful about my sister. 

I am the luckiest woman on Earth to be able to call her my niece. 
Her baptism dress from our grandmother. I love that this dress passed from from Ann to Elly. Ann is the oldest daughter, my mom is the oldest daughter, Danielle is the oldest daughter, and now, Elly is the oldest daughter. 
Me and an incredibly reluctant to be in the picture Elly Bean.

I would have featured Elly and her mom but Danielle doesn't like to be in pictures.

Its probably a violation of her contract with Vogue or something like that:) 


Anyway, I can't wait for all the rest of the white dress days in Elly's life.

When she goes to the Temple before her mission.

Her wedding day.

When she has her own babies and dresses them in white for their blessings and baptisms.

Or when she runs around taking pictures on those days for her sister's kids.

I just know that Elly is going to be an awesome aunt as well as mom, missionary, and woman.

When you read this one day, Elly- I want you to know that you are incredible.

Never forget that.

Never forget how much God loves you.

I know God loves me because He brought you into my life and you make me proud and happy every single day.

Love always,

Aunt Lori

1 comment:

  1. I want you to by my children's aunt. You are amazing. And I'm so glad someone made you be in a picture because you look absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete