Thursday, May 27, 2010

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain


Right now, I have no access to my office at work, so I am camped out in my friends office, with nothing more than my laptop and some chocolate covered pretzels.

Yeah, I'm living the life.

Anyway, I have to say that I have been reading 'those blogs' again.

You know, those blogs?
The ones that make you feel like a total slug because you are not out photographing the endless beauty of your life, while simultaneously hiking a nature trail and baking your "cute hubby" a three layer cake for his birthday?

Who are these women?

And where are they getting their drugs?

Because I want some.

Lori Ann

5 comments:

  1. Although, I could just go for the chocolate covered pretzels...that'd work to, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't possibly be considered one of "those blogs" because I don't bake. ...I am a TERRIBLE baker!! Shhh... don't tell anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, man, there is nothing like 'those blogs' to put your self-esteem right in the old crapper! I hate that. Stop following them, immediately! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stopped reading "those" types of blogs a while ago. Beside inducing many eye rolls, they just aren't any fun to read! I want to laugh or be made to think about something when I read. Not that my own blog is that interesting, but I think you need to be able to laugh at yourself whenever possible.

    ReplyDelete