Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I get so lost sometimes..


It's almost mothers day.

No two holidays fill me with as much anxiety as Mothers Day and January 17th...also known as my mothers birthday:)

This year I am taking it to the next level..every day until mothers day I will blog about my mother.

Let's do this thing!!

First the basics..


Name: Terry Ann Hinsdale

Age: Over 40

Height" 5 ft 1 3/4 inches

Occupation: Registered Nurse

Favorite Era: Disco (that was an era, right?)

Most likely to be seen: Watching "Snapped" and giving my dad the evil eye

Most likely to be eating: elbow macaroni and tomato paste with Diet coke to drink

Hobbies: sewing, spoiling grand kids, reading murder mysteries, man hating, and (allegedly) harboring fugitives who agree with her political views (just joking..kinda)

Political views: Extremely conservative

Weird facts: Will shoe polish hair upon request, loves Cher, is a megalomaniac, is a cat napper (as in kidnapping cats), and finds bald men attractive

You may be saying.. "yeah, I know Terry now.. she's like a second mother to me" , but we still have 5 days until Mothers Day. There is alot more to come..

Brace yourselves!!
I love you, Mom.

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment