Saturday, May 22, 2010

Nothing Could change what you mean to me


I hope my blog has; over the course of the last week, reminded you all of how unglamorous your own lives are. That's what a really great blog does...makes you reexamine your own life and come up painfully short!

ANYWAY, following our exciting night as high rollers, Eri and I went home to see my parents in Pennsylvania for the rest of the weekend.

I've lived in 8 different states. I've been to 14 different countries.

Nothing compares to Pennsylvania.

I'm always surprised at how beautiful it is. I love the way it smells. I love the fall colors. I love even the not as attractive stuff- the one lane bridges, the humidity, the strange farmers markets, and the run down little towns.

I can't wait to move back there. To find some little community agency to work for and a cute townhouse to buy.

It might sound mundane or boring to someone else, but; to me, it sounds like heaven.

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. I love PA too (I just hate writing it out...). Whenever we would drive across county I always thought that Pennsylvania and Ohio were the prettiest states! I'm excited for all of you!

    ReplyDelete